Still mailing your deposits to the credit union? Is remote work and COVID making travel to the branch more difficult?
With the AllCom Credit Union mobile banking app, you can quickly and securely deposit a check from anywhere in the world directly to your AllCom account. Using the same credentials as online banking, log into the app and click “Mobile Deposit”. Choose your desired account, enter the individual check amount and take a photo of the front and back. Be sure to sign the back and write “For Mobile Deposit at AllCom CU”. Submit the deposit.
Funds are normally received in two business days, faster than the postal mail and more secure because your personal details never leave your side.
Have a large deposit above the typical mobile deposit limits or need assistance with mobile banking or mobile deposit? Simply contact us at 888.754.9980 during regular business hours and one of our Member Service Representatives will gladly assist you.
“We remain committed to providing a level of service not commonly found today, never losing sight of our roots and the fact that the Credit Union is owned by its members.
This ideal, which is the foundation on which we were built almost 100 years ago, guides us every step of the way. We are stronger than ever and prepared for the future.”
Debbie C. Guiney President & CEO
1.Our Members are Our Most Important Asset • All Members share ownership in AIICom Credit Union. • We work to serve you and your needs, not those of stockholders.
2. We Value Your Business • We realize that membership in a credit union is a choice. • We promise to show our appreciation when you visit our branch, contact us by phone, visit our website or email us.
3. Every Dollar of Your Deposits is 100% Insured • Federal NCUA insurance provides up to $250,000 of coverage. • Funds in excess of $250,000 are fully insured by MSIC.
4. Confidence in Our Legacy of Safety & Security • Since 1922, we’ve been a trusted financial resource. • President & CEO Debbie Guiney has served our members for more than 40 years. Many other employees have been with AllCom for over 20 years.
5. We are Committed to the Central Massachusetts Community • All those who live, work or attend school here* are welcome. • New members are vital to our institution and we welcome your referrals.
6. We Offer a Superior Level of Service • Employees know you by name when you visit the branch. • Your call is always important. REAL people answer our telephones.
7. Our Deposit & Loan Products are Competitively Priced • We shop the competition regularly; comparing their rates to ours. • Special offers give our members the opportunity to save and earn more money.
8. Your Loan Application is Given Priority • Decisions on auto loans and other consumer loans can be provided in as little as 15 minutes – apply in person, online or over the phone. • Can’t make it to the branch? We can come to you to close your loan. • Qualified borrowers may be eligible for electronic loan closings. 9. We are Making AllCom More Convenient for Members • CO-OP Shared Branching gives members access to more than 5,600 credit union branches nationwide. • SUM & CO-OP ATM networks give members access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs with more added each day. • Online and mobile banking with deposit capture is available to all members.
10. We Want to be Your First Choice for Mortgage Lending • A wide choice of rates, terms and products are available to fit your borrowing needs. • Programs include home mortgages, home equity loans, FHA/VA mortgages and more.
We’d love to meet your friends and family! Your friends and family can earn you money. Visit allcomcu.org for more information.
AllCom Credit Union is currently undergoing a major renovationof the entire building, parking lots and drive-through.
We deeply apologize for the inconveniences this will cause.
The renovation will impact your access to the Credit Union as follows:
• The parking lots, drive-through and ATM will be closed for repaving at noon on Friday, September 25th and will remain closed until the Credit Union opens for business at 8:30 AM on Monday, September 28th (weather permitting).
• To ensure the safety of our members and employees, and to complete the renovation as quickly as possible, the lobby will also be closed for several weeks in the October/November timeframe. During this time, the drive-through will remain open and appointments can be made for loan closings and member service needs. We will communicate the dates and details as we get closer.
Please plan in advance for Teller transactions or use remote services if possible.
We apologize in advance and thank you for your patience.
AllCom Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the ADA standards and guidelines. We are actively working to increase accessibility and usability of our website to everyone. If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please contact us at 888.754.9980. All products and services available on this website are available at all of our branches.