AllCom is part of a nationwide network of more than 5,000 Credit Union branches across the country that cooperate to serve each others’ members as if they were their own, all free of charge.
Just look for the CO-OP Shared Branch logo at your local credit unions.
Through shared branching, you can perform a variety of transactions including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and official checks
To take advantage of this service, when you enter a shared branch you only need to bring:
- Your home Credit Union’s name (AllCom Credit Union)
- Your account number (just the base member number, no suffixes or dashes)
- Valid government-issued photo identification
i.e., State Driver’s license, US Passport
For a complete list of Shared Branching locations and hours, visit: