When you need to get information about your AllCom accounts, you can simply make a call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any touch tone phone.
Whether you need to check a balance, transfer funds, review cleared checks or request a check withdrawal, you can do it all from the safety and comfort of your home, car, vacation, work place, basically anywhere!
In order to use AllCom’s telephone banking system you must have a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
To make it easy for you, we can provide you with a PIN to access the service for the first time. Call us to learn how to access the system. We strongly recommend that you change your PIN after your initial log-in.
AllCom’s telephone banking system is easy to use. Simply follow these instructions:
1. Dial (508) 753-2388 or Toll Free (877) 753-2388
2. Press option desired:
- Account Information… Press 1
- Transfer/Pymts/Check Request… Press 2
- Listing of All Account Balances… Press 3
- Credit Union Information… Press 4
- Rate and Product Information… Press 5
- Additional Menu Options… Press 6
3. When prompted, please enter your Account Number followed by the # (pound) sign.
4. Please enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN), followed by the # (pound) sign. Contact us to learn how to access the service using a PIN we provide you for the first time.
5. The system will guide you through each transaction.
Points to Remember:
- Have your account number available to complete transactions
- For security reasons, you will be required to change your PIN the first time you access the system
- Press the * (star) key to replay the previous message
- Press the # (pound) key to replay the previous menu
- The actual account descriptions will be provided to you and you will no longer have to enter the account suffix number
- Use the * (star) key as the decimal point when entering a dollar amount. Example: $115.61 would be 115*61
If you have any problems using the system, please contact us at 508.754.9980