Do you know a high school senior planning to attend college in the 2020-2021 school year?
AllCom Credit Union is pleased to announce the Massachusetts Credit Unions 2020 College Scholarship Program. Sponsored by the Cooperative Credit Union Association, six (6) $1,500 scholarships will be awarded.
2020 College Scholarship Application
Application deadline: February 28, 2020
1. Eligibility is limited to high school seniors who will be enrolled in an undergraduate college degree program during the 2020-2021 academic year.
2. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of the sponsoring credit union.
3. The credit union must be a member in good standing with the Cooperative Credit Union Association.
4. Each applicant must complete a current Association scholarship application form and submit it with the other required material to the sponsoring credit union.
5. Each credit union will select its top 3 applications and forward them to their chapter president. They must be accompanied by a cover letter from the sponsoring credit union CEO verifying that each applicant and/or parent/guardian is a credit union member.
Each chapter will select its scholarship winner evaluating each applicant on the same criteria the credit unions will be using: essay, grades and extracurricular/community activities.
Students must submit the following items with their completed applications. All items requested must be received in order for the application to qualify for consideration.
1. Students must submit a typewritten essay, in 250 words or less, about a person or event that has been an inspiration to you and how it has affected you and your outlook on life.
2. An academic transcript of grades.
If you have any questions, please call Erin Harvey, Branch Manager at 508.754.9980.